Keycard Requests Or Keycard Problems

Each division/department has a designated "keycard person." Faculty and staff members should identify the appropriate person by asking their department head or office manager.

Any problems with keycards not working, and any requests for access not on the cards, should be reported to the department "keycard person." That person submits the requests to Seattle Central Keycards, using the required form.

If a keycarded door is not functioning properly with a known "good card", or if alarms are ringing when the door is closed, Campus Security should be notified.

Back to the Top