Steps to ensure smooth and timely processing of outgoing mail:
- Return address
- Sender's name
- Department name
- Destination address
- Provide a note if special services such as, certified, return receipt or express delivery is required (attach a note to the mailing).
- Mail placed in outgoing office mail will be picked up between 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Mail dropped off at the mail room after 1:30 p.m. will be processed the next day.
- For FedEx packages, provide the same required information listed above and also include whether it needs to be insured and for how much.
- Mail room staff will hold mail if any required information is missing or unreadable.
- Mail cannot be processed without a budget number.
Questions: Please call Kevin Thomas at 206.934.6966