The Dreamers Taskforce at Seattle Central College is committed to ensuring that our campus is a safe and welcoming environment for all of our students, including those who may still be working their way through the complex process of citizenship.
The Dreamers Taskforce will have monthly meetings as we work toward the following:
- Coordinated information sharing on resources for undocumented students
- Intentional professional development and training
- Clear and consistent policies, procedures and use of resources
- Outreach and awareness both internally and externally, including more resources on the college's website
- Staying current on federal and state policies and legislation that impact students